The venues at Gasworks Arts Park are currently under government restrictions in response to COVID-19.
Our galleries, workshops and theatres are open to the public but with capacity restrictions as per the Victorian Government's advice. This will remain in place until advised by the state government, and we hope to see you back at Gasworks soon!
Yes, our off-leash dog park is open to the public for public exercise and socialising, but we strongly encourage park users to be aware of social distancing and abide by government regulations surrounding face masks/coverings.
Our reception hours are currently open to the public Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 5.00pm.
You may also call 03 8606 4200 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our farmer’s market has been deemed an essential service and is on the 3rd Saturday of every month, 8am to 1pm. As per government regulations, visitors are advised to carry face masks or coverings with them at all times and to wear them when indoors.
Priscilla Jones Cafe
The on-site Priscilla Jones cafe is open for take-away service only. The Café is open 7 days for takeaway food and take home meals from 7am to 4pm, and the park is open to the public for wellbeing exercise.
You can check out their full menu offering at their website https://www.priscillajones.com.au/
Follow their pages on Facebook and Instagram for daily updates.
The Art Galleries are open to the public and you are welcome to visit during our normal operating hours. You can also view some of our artworks and exhibitions via our Smartify app on your mobile or computer.
Smartify companion mobile app
Smartify is a new partnership with Gasworks Arts Park that enables users to access artwork from the safety & comfort of their home by using their computer or mobile device.
Some of our audio tours available on Smartify are:
Place Makings https://smartify.org/tour/making-places
Open House Melbourne: Gasworks Arts Park Virtual Tour https://smartify.org/tour/open-house-melbourne-gasworks-arts-park-virtual-tour
Tickets & Performances
Important Information About Your Visit:
- To ensure physical distancing between audience members, the theatre seating will be arranged in groups of two. Parties larger than three will not all be seated together.
- As per government regulations we are required to collect contact details from all attendees to the theatre. We will need both the name and contact number of each ticket holder attending, to be recorded at point of purchase. This information will only be accessed if required by the DHHS for contact tracing.
- The theatre will be open 30 minutes prior to showtime, please arrive early so we can scan you in.
- Please ensure you are wearing a fitted mask for your visit inside the galleries and theatres.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms please do not attend. If you have already purchased tickets please contact our front desk to organise a refund.
Ticket purchasers will be notified and provided refunds where applicable, any questions or concerns should be directed to email@example.com or 03 8606 4200.