Melt & Pour Soap Class
Class time 2 hours to 2.5 hours. I will supply the soap base, all ingredients including the use of my fragrances and colours, and use of my molds.
By the end of the class they will have 10 assorted soaps made and ready to take home. Also, included is the instructions as a powerpoint, including recipes VALUED at $25
To give you an idea of what we do, here is a short summary of the type of soaps we will be making:
• Goats milk soap
• Moisturisng soap
• Exfoliating soaps ( loofah,jojoba beads, rolled oats, pumice stone)
• Botanical soaps ( Calendula, chamomile, lavender, rose).
• Clay soaps ( red, yellow, white and green)
• Soaps with moisturisng oils such as jojoba, macadamia
• Soaps with Aloe Vera
You will learn the basics of using a melt & pour soap base, how to use all the ingredients to customise your soaps, solve your soap making problems and how to become creative, by layering and embedding.
If this sounds like fun, then come and join us. If you have done our soy candle making class then you know that it will be worth attending
CLASS KIT INCLUDES:
• 1 KG SOAP BASE
• SHREDDED LOOFAH & LOOFAH SLICE
• CALENDULA OR CHAMOMILE FLOWERS
• SELECTION OF CLAYS
• GOATS MILK POWDER
• ALOE VERA GEL
• PREMIUM OIL BASE ( COMBINATION OF ALMOND, APRICOT, SOY, MACADAMIA, WHEATGERM & ROSEHIP)
• ROLLED OATS & POPPY SEEDS ( NATURAL EXFOLIANTS)
• MOISTURISER – NATURAL (MADE BY EARLY SETTLER AROMATHERAPY)
• USE OF NATURAL COLOURS – ANNATTO, CHLOROPHYLL & BEETROOT POWDER AS WELL AS “SOAP”COLOURS
• PUMICE STONE OR JOJOBA BEADS
• DRIED HERBS
• USE OF OUR RANGE OF ESSENTIAL OILS – ONLY ESSENTIAL OILS ARE USED FOR THE SOAP
• USE OF OUR SOAP MOLDS
AND OUR CLASS INSTRUCTION POWERPOINT ON A CD VALUED AT $25- This CD covers all class instruction, recipes to help you create your own unique soaps, safety with essential oils, equipment requirements, the type of molds to use, problem solving, embedding, and layering techniques.
Everything you need to know so that you can create your own customised soaps.
BOOKINGS & MORE INFORMATION
t: 0409 821 444
Date & Times:Please contact Frosa for dates and timesTickets:
$150Where:Art & Craft RoomAccessibility:Wheelchair Accessible